- 10 heaping cups air-popped popcorn
- 1 cup candy-coated chocolate sprinkles (or ½ cup regular sprinkles)
- 5 cups mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8–15 lollipop sticks
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the popcorn in a large mixing bowl and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set both aside.
- 2Combine the butter, marshmallows and vanilla in a medium saucepan set over medium-low heat; cook until melted and smooth, stirring occasionally. Remove from the heat and allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- 3Add the sprinkles to the popcorn bowl and cover with the melted marshmallow mixture. Mix well with a rubber spatula; ensure the popcorn is evenly coated.
- 4Using slightly dampened hands, shape the popcorn into eight large or fifteen medium balls, pressing together firmly. Place the balls on the baking sheet and allow them to cool at room temperature.
- 5Insert the lollipop sticks and wrap the balls in plastic wrap. Store in an airtight container until ready to serve.
Category: No Category