- 1½ lbs cooked lobster meat
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk and leaves, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4 Boston or Bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 hot dog rolls, split, buttered and toasted
- 1 Tbsp chopped chives
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine the lobster, mayonnaise, celery, lemon juice and lemon zest in a medium bowl and mix well; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Place a piece of lettuce on each of the toasted hot dog buns. Add a large spoonful of the lobster mixture, dividing it evenly between the 4 sandwiches. Garnish with chives and serve immediately, alongside crunchy potato chips and crisp pickles.
Tagged under: easy lobster rolls,lobster rolls,lobster roll recipe