- 1 Store-bought or homemade pie crust
- 4 peaches, sliced in half and pits removed
- 1–2 Tbsp sugar
- 1–2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 egg + 1 Tbsp water
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease four wells of a muffin tin and set aside.
- 2Lay your peach halves cut side up and sprinkle each piece with some of the sugar and ginger. The amount of you use will be determined by the size of your peaches, but you definitely won’t need more than suggested in the recipe.
- 3Roll out your pie dough on a floured work surface and cut it into four even pieces. Place one peach in the centre of each piece of dough. Fold the dough over the peach and pinch the ends together at the bottom. Repeat with remaining peaches.
- 4Whisk together the egg and water and brush each ball of dough with it. Set the peach pies inside a muffin well and bake for 15–20 minutes or until the pastry is puffed and golden brown.
Category: No Category