- 3 ½ lbs boneless, skinless fish fillets (tilapia, haddock, salmon), cubed
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 1 large onion, chopped fine
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups fish stock
- 1 cup 10% cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
Prep and Cook
- 1In large saucepan, heat butter over medium heat.
- 2Add onion, garlic and thyme.
- 3Saute until onions and garlic are softened.
- 4Stir in potatoes and fish stock.
- 5Bring to a boil and simmer until potatoes are tender (approximately 20 minutes).
- 6Add fish, bacon and cream to the pot.
- 7Simmer for approximately 10 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Category: No Category