Roasted Asparagus Spears
- 1 1¾ – 2 lb Flank steak
- 5 oz (½ bottle) Sable & Rosenfeld Tipsy Teriyaki Sauce or your favourite store-bought teriyaki marinade
Prep and Cook
- 1Score flank steak on both sides (with a sharp knife) against the grain of the meat, but not all the way through to ensure the marinade is absorbed.
- 2Pour marinade over the steak in a re-sealable plastic bag.
- 3Seal bag and refrigerate overnight or a minimum of 4 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- 4Remove the bag from the fridge one half hour before cooking to bring to room temperature.
- 5Preheat oven or BBQ to medium-high heat.
- 6Remove steak from the marinade and grill steak approximately 6 minutes per side (depending on the thickness) or until medium rare in the middle.
- 7Remove from the BBQ, cover (tent) steak with tin foil, and let rest for 5 minutes.
- 8Place flank steak on cutting board and slice thinly, on a diagonal, against the grain of the meat.
Category: No Category