- 2 bananas, peeled and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- ½ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive or canola oil
- 1 Tbsp milk
- Assorted toppings (chopped nuts and seeds, coconut, Skor pieces, sprinkles)
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine the chocolate, oil and milk in a small saucepan set over medium-high heat, and stir until melted and smooth. Set aside and allow to cool slightly.
- 2Line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a fork, dip each piece of banana into the chocolate, and cover it completely. Dip each chocolate-covered piece into one of the toppings and roll around until all the sides are evenly coated.
- 3Transfer to the baking sheet and repeat with remaining pieces. Place in the freezer for two to three hours. Serve frozen.
Category: No Category