- 12 oz semi-sweet chocolate
- 4 bananas, peeled and sliced into 1” thick pieces
- ½ pound of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
Prep and Cook
- 1Slice the bananas into 1” pieces and place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Pop them in the freezer for 1 hour.
- 2Melt the chocolate in a bowl set over a pot off simmering water, or microwave.
- 3Dip the banana pieces into the chocolate mixture, shaking off excess chocolate. Place the pieces back on the baking sheet and sprinkle some bacon and peanuts over each.
- 4Store in the freezer until ready to serve.
Tagged under: elvis bites,peanut butter and bacon,elvis themed snack