- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 pint strawberries, sliced
- 1 grapefruit cut into thin segments
- 1 red or orange pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup pine nuts or almonds, toasted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup plain yogurt (whole or low fat)
- 2 Tbsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
- 1 Tbsp liquid honey
Prep and Cook
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together ingredients for the dressing until smooth.
- 2In a large salad bowl, combine spinach leaves, strawberries, grapefruit and peppers.
- 3Drizzle dressing over the salad, a little at a time, and toss to coat.
- 4Sprinkle the salad with toasted nuts and serve immediately with a side of honey garlic wings.