- 8 slices raisin or whole-wheat bread
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 8 slices cooked or smoked turkey
- 2 pears, cored and thinly sliced
- 8 slices Brie
- 4 Tbsp butter
Prep and Cook
- 1Lightly spread each slice of bread with mustard. Arrange two slices of turkey each over four pieces of bread.
- 2Layer pear slices over the turkey. Divide the cheese evenly between the four pieces of bread and top each with a remaining slice of bread, mustard side down.
- 3Heat a medium skillet and butter the tops of the sandwiches. Place them buttered side down in the pan (working in batches if necessary). Cook until golden brown on one side.
- 4Butter the sandwich tops and turn the sandwiches over. Cook until the second side is golden brown. Cut into half and serve.