Halloween Candy Bark
We went to work on some Halloween Candy Bark. The mom in me thought “no, please not this” but the cook in me thought “this could be fun.”
If leftover Halloween candy is ever an issue in your house, here’s a great idea to use up your kids’ haul that you can even package up as gifts or goody bags for fall festivities and birthday parties.
Halloween Candy Bark:
- 1 lb. semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- 2 cups assorted (chopped) Halloween candy (including any leftover from baking Halloween treats, e.g., candy eyes)
Prep and Cook
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and spread the melted chocolate over the prepared pan into a ¼-inch thick layer.
- Sprinkle with the chopped up candy and decorations. Chill until firm.
- Remove from the pan and break into pieces.