- 1 lb. turkey or pork sausages, casings removed
- ½ medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 28-oz. can diced or crushed tomatoes
- ¼ cup red or white wine
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of salt
- 1 lb. dried pasta
- 1 Tbsp butter
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for serving
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine the sausages, onion, tomatoes, wine, Worcestershire sauce, and salt in the slow cooker and stir to combine, breaking up the meat as you work.
- 2Cover and cook until the meat is cooked through, on low 7-8 hours or high 4-5 hours.
- 3Twenty minutes before serving cooking the pasta according to the package directions. Drain well and stir in butter. Top the pasta with the Bolognese and sprinkle it with the Parmesan.