Nothing says ‘tropical’ like a bowl of delicious, mouthwatering fruit.
- 1 watermelon, halved
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into chunks
- 2 bunches of red and green grapes
- 1 cup of fresh berries
Prep and Cook
- 1Slice the watermelon in half, then create two bowls by removing the inside flesh and keeping the skin intact. Set fruit aside to make delicious smoothies.
- 2Fill the watermelon bowls with pineapple chunks, fresh berries and assorted grapes.
- 3Decorate the sides of the bowl with a cocktail umbrella and serve.