Pineapple is perfect for a luau, which is why these skewers hit the spot.
- 16 pieces of pineapple cut into triangular pieces
- 4 pieces of pound cake, each cut into 4 squares
- 8 maraschino cherries
- Bamboo skewers
- Shredded coconut
Prep and Cook
- 1Slide one piece of the pineapple onto the bamboo skewer. Add one maraschino cherry, then a piece of pound cake, another cherry and one final piece of pineapple. Set aside.
- 2Repeat with the remaining ingredients and place on platter.
- 3Sprinkle the skewers and with shredded coconut and serve.