- 1 cup water
- ½ cup granulated or cane sugar
- 1” piece of ginger, peeled and cut into thirds
- 2 peaches, pitted and thinly sliced
- Soda water
- Mint springs (optional)
Prep and Cook
- 1Place the sliced peaches in a bowl or glass measuring cup and set aside.
- 2Combine the water, sugar and ginger in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Lower the heat and simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from the burner, discard the ginger, and pour the liquid over the peaches. Allow to cool completely.
- 3To make a drink, spoon a few peach slices into a glass with 2–3 tablespoons of the syrup. Add a few ice cubes and top with soda water. Taste and add more syrup if desired. Garnish with fresh mint and serve.
- 4Store the leftover syrup in the fridge for up to one week.
Category: No Category