- 1 cup chopped cooked vegetables
- 1 cup dried bread cubes or croutons
- 5 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp fresh ground pepper
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F and grease an 8 x 8 inch baking pan.
- 2Scatter the vegetables and bread cubes over the bottom of the prepared pan and toss to combine.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and oregano. Pour over the vegetable mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with the cheese and bake for 17–20 minutes or until the centre is firm. Cool and cut into squares.
Tagged under: vegetables,eggs,frittata,how to use up leftovers,Leftover Vegetable Strata Frittata