- 1 ball of pizza dough
- ⅔ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup sliced (¼” thick) pepperoni
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F and lightly oil a 9” x 13” rimmed baking sheet. Bring the dough to room temperature and press it into the pan pushing it into the edges.
- 2Cover the dough with sauce and top with cheese. Place 6 pieces of pepperoni down the short side of the pizza dough, and repeat with the remaining meat, forming 6 rows that are evenly spaced apart.
- 3Bake the pizza for 10–12 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the edges of the dough are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly, then cut into square and rectangular pieces with 2, 4 or 6 pepperoni dots on each piece.