Pita transforms from savoury to sweet in this finger-food breakfast recipe.
- 2 whole wheat pitas
- 2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 to 3 Tbsp jam or preserves
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- 2Spread one Tbsp of maple syrup over each pita and sprinkle 1/2 a tsp of cinnamon over top.
- 3Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the pita turns crispy and golden brown.
- 4While the pita is baking, combine the yogurt and jam and place in a small bowl or glass jar.
- 5Remove the pitas from the oven. Cut each pita into quarters and serve with yogurt.
Tagged under: breakfast,toddler meal