- ¾ lb. dried orzo
- ½ cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp fresh ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 3 Tbsp chopped basil
- 1 Tbsp chopped mint
- 1 small red onion, finely diced
- 3 cups fresh spinach, roughly chopped
- ½ cup sundried tomatoes, thinly sliced
- ¾ cup crumbled feta cheese
Prep and Cook
- 1Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook according to the package directions.
- 2While the pasta cooks, whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper, parsley, basil, and mint. Set aside.
- 3Drain the orzo well and transfer to a large bowl. Pour the salad dressing over top and toss to combine. Leave the orzo at room temperature and allow it to cool completely.
- 4Add the onion, spinach, sundried tomatoes, and half the crumbled feta to the bowl and stir to combine. Taste and adjust the seasonings if necessary.
- 5Transfer to a clean serving bowl and top with remaining feta.
Tagged under: salad recipes,salad,salad for dinner,mediterranean orzo salad