- ½ cup mayonnaise
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp kosher salt
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- 8 ears corn on the cob, husked
- 1 ½ Tbsp cooking oil
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Prep and Cook
- 1In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, lime juice and zest, chilli powder, salt, and cayenne (if using). Set aside.
- 2Prepare the grill for medium-high heat. Lightly brush the corn with the oil, place on the grill and cook, turning every 2–3 minutes, until tender and slightly charred, about 10 minutes.
- 3Remove the corn from the heat and brush the mayonnaise mixture onto the hot corn, coating the cob evenly. Place corn on a platter and sprinkle with crumbled feta and chopped cilantro.
- 4This is a messy meal, so serve with wooden skewers or corn holders, if possible.
- 5If you aren’t keen on grilling the corn, you can cook it in a big pot of boiling water for 5–7 minutes, or until the kernels are tender. Drain well, and then proceed with step 3 in the recipe.
Tagged under: grill recipe,grilled corn recipe,mexican grilled corn on the cob