- 4 cups rolled oats (not quick cooking)
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 tsp vanilla
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, salt and cinnamon. In a smaller bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, maple syrup, honey, oil and vanilla. Add to the oat mixture and toss to combine well.
- 3Spread the oats in a single layer on the baking sheet and bake for 35–40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes. Allow the granola to cool on the counter, then store in a lidded container.
- 4Before serving, feel free to mix in any combination of nuts, seeds, coconut or dried fruit.
Tagged under: breakfast,Pumpkin,granola,homemade granola,Pumpkin Granola