- ½ head romaine lettuce, ends trimmed, cut into thin strips
- 2 carrots, peeled, trimmed, cut into ribbons
- ½ English cucumber, sliced into ¼” thin rounds
- ½ cup feta cheese, cut into 1” cubes
- Salad dressing or dip
- 12 wooden skewers
Prep and Cook
- 1Fold a strip of lettuce in half and slide it onto the wooden skewer. Add one cucumber, a carrot ribbon, a piece of feta, more carrot, another cucumber and a second piece of lettuce.
- 2Repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with a bowl of your favourite salad dressing or dip.
Tagged under: salad recipe,salad on a stick,salad