- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup milk or cream
- 2 medium sized cooked and sliced potatoes (2–3 cm thick)
- ½ tsp fresh dill, chopped
- ¾ cups fresh peas, shelled
- 2 - 6 oz salmon cooked filets, flaked
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
Prep and Cook
- 1Melt butter in oven-safe non-stick skillet (about 8' diameter) over medium heat.
- 2Add onion and garlic and cook, stirring until soft.
- 3Season with salt and pepper.
- 4Whisk together eggs, milk/cream, dill, half of the cheese, the potatoes, the peas and the salmon.
- 5Pour egg mixture into the skillet and cook over low heat until bottom and sides are set, but the top is still runny.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining cheese on top.
- 7Place the skillet under the broiler for a few minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 8Cool completely, cover with plastic wrap, then tin foil and freeze or refrigerate for a delicious brunch, lunch or dinner.
Category: No Category