Sprinkle Cupcakes in a Jar
- 1 dozen cupcakes, any flavour
- 2 cups frosting, any colour
- ½ cup multi-coloured sprinkles
- 1 dozen 125 ml glass mason jars
- 1 piping bag
- 1 star tip
Prep and Cook
- Prepare cupcakes as per package or recipe directions. Allow to cool and remove from liners if they were used. Fill the piping bag, fitted with star tip, with the icing and set aside.
- Slice a cupcake in half horizontally. Press the bottom half of the cupcake into the glass jar and top with a hearty swirl of icing. Place the top of the cupcake into the jar and pipe a swirl of icing over the cupcake using the piping bag.
- Cover the icing with sprinkles. Place the lid on the jar and secure with bakers twine or leave open and serve with a spoon.