Birthday Cake Sandwich
- 1 large round loaf of bread
- Assorted sandwich meats
- Assorted sliced cheeses
- Romaine lettuce
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 1 carrot
Prep and Cook
- Combine the mayonnaise and mustard and set aside.
- Cut the bread horizontally into four layers. Brush all but the top piece with mayonnaise/Dijon spread. Top each piece with lettuce, meat and cheese, arranging the combinations however you like.
- Place the bottom layer of bread on a cake plate or stand and top with a second layer. Place the third layer on and top with the final piece of bread.
- Peel and trim the carrot. Cut it into matchsticks. Use one piece and insert it into the centre of the cake to replicate a candle.
- To serve, cut it into wedges like a cake.