- 2 cans of tuna packed in water, drained
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp dried dill
- 2 Tbsp mayo
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 dill pickle, minced
- Iceberg lettuce leaves
- 1 English cucumber, sliced into one-inch pieces
Prep and Cook
- 1Using a melon baller or small spoon, remove the insides of the cucumber cups being sure not to go all the way through to the bottom. Set aside.
- 2Remove the core and outer leaves from the head of lettuce. Wash the remaining leaves and set aside.
- 3In a large mixing bowl, combine the tuna, salt, pepper, dill, mayo, lemon and pickles and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- 4Using a small ice cream scoop, or spoon, stuff the cucumber cups or lettuce leaves with the tuna mixture. Serve cold.
Category: No Category