A few gourmet additions to the core turkey recipe will impress your guests and their palates.
Pasta Salad with Fresh Peas & Mint
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- ⅛ cup olive oil
- 4 pounds ground turkey breast
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 2 limes, juice and grated zest
- ½ bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 mangoes
Prep and Cook
- 1Sauté the green onions, celery and apples in olive oil until tender. Let cool.
- 2Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Shape into eight 8-ounce burgers. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3Meanwhile, standing each mango upright, cut slices lengthwise about ½ inch thick. Discard pits and reserve any remaining mango for another use. Set slices aside.
- 4Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper. Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- 5Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 6Grill mango slices at medium high heat for about 2 minutes on each side.
Category: No Category