This healthy family meal should keep even the pickiest of palates happy.
Fresh Pea and Mint Salad
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- ⅛ cup canola oil
- 4 lb ground turkey breast
- 2 Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp black pepper
- 1 lemon, juice and grated zest
Prep and Cook
- 1Sauté the celery and apples in the canola oil until tender, then set aside to cool.
- 2Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and the remaining ingredients. Toss mixture lightly with a fork, then shape into eight 8-ounce burgers.
- 3Place on a plate and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 4Season the turkey burgers with salt and pepper.
- 5Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Grill each side for 7 minutes until meat is thoroughly cooked but be careful not to overcook turkey burgers or they’ll dry out.
- 6Let sit for 5 minutes.
Category: No Category