- 1 lb (454 g) boneless, skinless Ontario turkey breast, cut into 2 fillets
- 2 tbsp (25 mL) olive oil, divided
- ½ cup (125 mL) chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) each, coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cobs of corn, husked
- 1 red onion, peeled and sliced into ½-inch (1.25 cm) thick rounds
- 2 cups (500 mL) trimmed green beans
- 1 cup (250 mL) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lime juice
Prep and Cook
- 1Combine turkey with half each of the oil, cilantro, salt, pepper and garlic in a resealable bag. Let marinate for at least one hour and up to one day.
- 2Grill turkey over medium high heat until cooked through, about 10 minutes per side. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes before slicing across the grain.
- 3Brush corn and onion rings with remaining oil and salt and pepper, grill until onion is tender and grill marks form on both the onions and the corn, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to cutting board and slice kernels from cob. Chop onion. Add onion and corn to a bowl with green beans and cherry tomatoes. Toss with remaining cilantro. Sprinkle with lime juice and a pinch of coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 4To serve: Divide salad over 4 plates and top each with equal amounts of sliced turkey.
Category: No Category