- 1 ball store-bought pizza dough
- ½ cup pizza sauce, plus extra for dipping
- 1 ½ cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 8 slices salami
- 6 slices ham
- 1 egg, beaten
- ¾ tsp dried oregano, divided
- Grated Parmesan cheese, for garnish
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat oven to 500°F and line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 2On the prepared pan, roll or press the pizza dough to a 10-16-inch rectangle. Spread the pizza sauce over ¾ of the dough lengthwise; leave a strip of dough along the long edge uncovered.
- 3Cover the sauce with half the grated cheese, and then top with salami and ham slices. Scatter the remaining cheese over the meat, and sprinkle with ½ teaspoon dried oregano.
- 4Brush the uncovered strip of dough with the egg wash and roll the pizza dough up like a jelly roll lengthwise, starting with the toppings covered side and ending with the strip of dough brushed with the egg wash. Press the dough together to seal.
- 5Brush the entire Stromboli with the rest of the egg wash and sprinkle with remaining oregano and fresh grated Parmesan cheese. Slash the top of the Stromboli in two-inch increments and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese bubbles and the crust is golden brown. Remove from oven, cool 10 minutes and slice into pieces. Serve with extra pizza sauce for dipping, if desired.