Apple Turkey Meatballs
Toddlers can’t fit their mouths around a beastly burger but they’ll love these meatballs.
- ½ cup celery, finely chopped
- 3 Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- ⅛ cup canola oil
- 4 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 lemon, juice and grated zest
Prep and Cook
- Sauté the celery and apples in the canola oil until tender. Let cool.
- Place the ground turkey in a large mixing bowl. Add sautéed items and lemon.
- Toss mixture lightly with a fork, then shape into bite-sized meatballs and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place on a preheated, lightly oiled grill. Turn frequently and grill meatballs for 10 minutes or until meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Let sit for 5 minutes.