- 1 can whole wheat crescent dinner rolls
- 16 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 4 slices havarti or white cheddar cheese, cut into thin strips
- 8 slices cooked turkey (or ham) cut in half
Prep and Cook
- 1In medium-sized uncovered skillet, bring 1/2 cup of salted water to a boil; add asparagus spears in one layer and cook for 2 minutes.
- 2Drain and place immediately in a bowl of ice cold water to stop the cooking process.
- 3Follow package instructions for crescent rolls to roll dough, including in each one, one piece of turkey, one strip of cheese and two asparagus spears.
- 4Cook according to package instructions for dough.
- 5Serve roll-ups at room temp or warm from the oven.
Tagged under: turkey,asparagus,Rolls,havarti