- 16 cups low-salt chicken broth (homemade or 4 tetra packs)
- 1 ½ cups of cooked chopped chicken meat
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup, frozen shelled edamame
- ½ cup frozen corn
- 1 cup long grain/wild rice
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped finely
Prep and Cook
- 1Pour broth into pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Add onion, carrots, celery, and rice.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer until vegetables and rice have softened (about 15 minutes).
- 4Cooking times will vary according to rice variety.
- 5Add edamame, corn, parsley and chicken to pot.
- 6Season soup to taste with salt and pepper.
Category: No Category