- 1½ cups cooked rice (brown, basmati or long-grain)
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 2 carrots, cut into matchsticks and diced
- 2 cups frozen peas
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 4 large eggs, beaten
Prep and Cook
- 1In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, sugar and vinegar and set aside.
- 2Heat the oil in a skillet set over medium-high heat. Add the carrots and cook for 2 minutes.
- 3Add the peas and a few Tbsp of the soy sauce mixture and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Add the cooked rice, remaining sauce and scallions and cook until heated throughout.
- 5Push the rice to the side of the pan and pour the eggs to the centre. Scramble them with a wooden spoon and stir them into the rice.
Category: No Category