Prep and Cook
- 1Prepare the pasta dish of choice—baked Cheesy Pasta with Sausage or Baked Cheesy Pasta as per the instructions.
- 2Once pasta dish is prepared, let it cool completely before covering.
- 3Cover first with plastic wrap and again with aluminum foil/and or casserole lid. For extra protection and freshness, slip smaller casserole dishes into large re-sealable plastic bags.
- 4When ready to serve, remove casserole dish from freezer and thaw in refrigerator overnight.
- 5Sprinkle defrosted mixture with 1 Tbsp of milk, top with bread crumb and parmesan as instructed in the original recipes.
- 6Bake covered (with tin foil or lid) for 20 minutes.
- 7Remove foil (or lid) and cook for another 10 minutes or until top is crispy and browned.
Category: No Category