- 2 medium white-flesh potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 9 large eggs
- ¼ cup Neilson® Dairy Oh!® milk
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 5 oz Saputo provolone cheese, grated
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 sheet nori seaweed
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Line 6 muffin tins with paper baking cups and spray the cups with cooking spray.
- 3In a saucepan, boil the potatoes until just tender. Drain and set aside. In a skillet, saute the diced onion and potato pieces in the olive oil without browning.
- 4In a bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and turmeric.
- 5Divide the onion-potato mixture equally among the muffin cups. Do the same with the provolone and corn, then add the egg mixture. Bake in the centre of the oven for 15–20 minutes or until set.
- 6Decorate the frittatas with nori shapes, arrange on a bed of alfalfa sprouts and garnish with asparagus tips and carrot flowers.
Category: No Category