Warm Baked Apples
- 1 small pita bread or english muffin, sliced in half
- ¾ cup canned plain tomato sauce
- ½ cup corn kernels
- ½ cup shredded zucchini, yellow or green
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup finely diced tomato
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Additional vegetables/meats of choice
Prep and Cook
- 1In medium sized bowl, combine tomato sauce, corn, zucchini, carrots, and chopped tomato.
- 2Spread sauce on pita or muffin bread.
- 3Sprinkle shredded cheese and top with any additional ingredients (diced ham, pineapple).
- 4Bake at 350°F degrees in oven until cheese is melted.
- 5Remove from oven, cool and cut into mini pizza slices.
Category: No Category