Pork Tenderloin in Peach Marinade
Grilled Peach and Yellow Tomato Salad
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1½ lb each)
- 3 fresh peaches, pitted and halved (skins on)
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, finely minced
- ½ tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
Prep and Cook
- In a food processor or blender, combine peaches, lemon juice, vinegar, honey, garlic, salt and pepper and blend until pureed.
- Add fresh thyme and transfer marinade to a shallow dish or resealable bag.
- Let pork sit in the marinade for a minimum of two hours and up to 12 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat the grill to 400 degrees.
- Place tenderloin on the grill and cook, turning once, basting with leftover marinade, until pork is cooked to medium (or slightly pink).
- Remove pork from the grill and tent with foil until ready to serve.
- Slice pork on the diagonal and serve with a Grilled Peach and Yellow Tomato Salad