- 24 extra frozen meatballs
- 2 cups of extra frozen tomato sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 6 submarine sandwich buns
Prep and Cook
- 1Defrost meatballs in oven at 350 degrees for approx 20 minutes
- 2Defrost tomato sauce in small saucepan on medium heat for approx 20 mimutes
- 3Slice submarine buns
- 4Remove meatballs from the oven and combine with tomato sauce
- 5Place into sub buns, (approx 4 meatballs per sub).
- 6Sprinkle the top of the meatball sub with grated cheese (while meatballs are still hot so the cheese melts).
- 7Add more sauce if desired.
Tagged under: sandwich,meatballs,subs,meatball sub