There’s still lots of summer left to get your s’mores on! Maybe you’re still in search of the perfect s’mores method, or maybe you’re looking to jazz up this classic summer dessert?
As it turns out, we have two huge family birthday parties and a wedding shower to cram into these days, and I know that s’mores in some form will be on the menu for each of the events. We haven’t tired of this warm-weather chocolate/graham/marshmallow concoction yet, and if you’re feeling the same way, here is a list of inspiring s’mores recipes that will keep you having s’more fun until summer officially comes to a close.
10 Ooey Gooey Good S’mores Recipes:
- S’mores Ice Cream Sandwiches: The easiest recipe of the group, these are perfect for weeknight desserts.
- Easy S’mores Fudge: This no-bake treat is perfect for making on warm-weather days.
- S’mores on a Stick: Fun for the kids to make, this edible boredom buster is a great way to pass the time when you hear those dreaded words ‘I’m bored.’
- The S’mores Gift Box: An ideal hostess gift or thank you gift for the cottage, make this up for anyone who’s entertaining you in the coming weeks.
- S’mores Cheesecake Dip: Everyone, adults included, will devour this perfect summer party food.
- No-Bake S’mores Squares: Planning a late summer road trip or picnic? These squares will satisfy your s’mores craving, and are the perfect portable snack to take on the road or to the park.
- S’mores Icebox Cake: A perfect make-ahead, no-bake dessert for any late-summer gathering.
- S’mores Cookies: Make a double batch of these and freeze the leftovers for the school lunchbox. As much as we don’t want to admit it, classes do start in two weeks. Sorry.
- Sheet Pan S’mores: Fun and ridiculously easy to make, this is a recipe the kids can likely tackle on their own.
- S’mores Station: Whether you’re at a cottage or in your backyard, say sayonara to summer with a DIY s’mores station.
Tagged under: s'mores,indoor S'mores,s'mores recipe