- Black balloons
- Balloon sticks
- White paper
- Orange paper
- Glue stick or glue dots
- Glass jar or vase
How to Make
- Blow up the balloons and attach them to the balloon sticks.
- Cut ovals out of the white paper and attach them with glue for the belly.
- Cut subtle heart shapes out of the white paper and draw on black eyes and pink cheeks. Cut triangles from the orange paper and affix to the middle of the white heart for the beak. Attach the white paper to the balloon.
- Cut out orange feet and attach them to the bottom of the balloon.
- Gather the balloons together and make a centrepiece by placing them in a small vase. Fill the vase with granulated sugar or rice to secure the sticks into place.