This slightly sweet mango glaze pairs perfectly with a baked ham resulting in a tasty protein that’s popular with both little kids and adults alike.
- 1 10–12 pound spiral-cut smoked ham (or any other ham)
- 1 mango, peeled and pit removed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon curry powder (optional)
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- 2Place the ham on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- 3Combine the remaining ingredients and puree in a blender or food processor.
- 4Pour ⅓ of the glaze mixture over the ham, spreading it evenly over the surface.
- 5Bake ham and brush the top and sides with additional glaze every twenty minutes, for 1 hour.
- 6Serve warm or at room temperature.