- Chocolate or vanilla cupcake recipe (12 cupcakes)
- 2 ¾ cups vanilla icing
- Red gel-paste food colouring
- 2 piping bags, regular or disposable
- #14 star pastry tip
- Blue and white cupcake liners
Prep and Cook
- 1Prepare cupcakes as per recipe directions, and allow them to cool completely.
- 2Tint ¾ cup of the icing with red gel-paste food colouring and combine colour thoroughly.
- 3Fill 1 star-tipped piping bag with red icing and pipe stars for the baseball stitching on each side of the cupcake, as shown in the photo above.
- 4Wash tip well and place it into the second piping bag. Fill with remaining white icing and pipe stars over the remainder of cupcake, filling it in completely.
- 5Place decorated cupcakes inside a second cupcake liner and serve.
Tagged under: baseball cupcake,baseball birthday,baseball birthday cake