This yummy dessert is easy to make and fun to eat!
- ¼ cup margarine or butter
- 1 pkg (about 40) regular marshmallows or 5 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups RICE KRISPIES* cereal
- Green food colouring (optional)
- Dried fruit such as cranberries or raisins, candy sprinkles, icing, string licorice
Prep and Cook
- 1In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt margarine or butter and marshmallows in the microwave set on HIGH for 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. If desired, add green food colouring. Stir until mixture is smooth.
- 2Add cereal, stirring until well coated. When slightly cooled, shape cereal mixture into wreaths using buttered hands. Place on waxed paper or a surface coated with cooking spray. Allow to cool.
- 3Decorate with dried fruit, candies or other KELLOGG’S* cereals. For ribbon use red fruit-flavoured candy strips or licorice. Use icing to attach decorations.
Category: No Category