Makes 8 pops
- 2 bananas, peeled and cut into 4 equal pieces
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup assorted candy and chocolate
Prep and Cook
- 1Insert a wooden stick or straw into each piece of banana and freeze on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 2 hours.
- 2Heat the chocolate chips in a medium heatproof bowl set over a pot of simmering water, stirring often, until melted and smooth.
- 3Chop the candy and chocolate.
- 4Dip the bananas in the melted chocolate. Sprinkle with the chopped candy and freeze on the prepared pan for a minimum of 15 minutes.