- 3 cups leftover pulled pork
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ½ cup carrots, chopped
- 4 large yellow-fleshed potatoes
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, cut in pieces
- ½ cup milk
Prep and Cook
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Mix corn and carrots into leftover pork. Spoon pork mixture into the bottom of 8” square baking pan. Set aside.
- 3Peel potatoes and cut into 1-inch pieces. Cook in a 4- to 5-quart pot of boiling water, uncovered, until tender, about 20 minutes, then drain.
- 4Mash potatoes, slowly adding milk and cream. Spread mashed potatoes on top of pork filling.
- 5Cover with freezer-tight lid and store for another night.
Category: No Category