- 3 eggs
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb frozen, cooked shrimp, rinsed and thawed
- 4–5 cups leftover cooked rice
- 2 green onions, diced
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup frozen carrots, thawed
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- 1 handful of fresh cilantro, chopped
Prep and Cook
- 1Whisk eggs in medium-sized mixing bowl and set aside.
- 2Heat sesame and grapeseed oil at medium-high heat in a non-stick skillet or wok.
- 3Add garlic, shrimp and cooked rice to the skillet and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in onion, peas, carrots, soy and oyster sauces and cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
- 5Push the stir-fry to the sides of the skillet and pour in the beaten eggs.
- 6As the eggs are cooking, gently mix them into the rice mixture.
- 7Serve immediately a with slice of lime and a sprinkle of cilantro.
Tagged under: fried rice,fried rice recipe,shrimp and egg fried rice