- 1 lb Chinese egg noodles, rice noodles or soba noodles
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 celery stalks, sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp peanut butter
- 3 Tbsp soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp toasted sesame oil
Prep and Cook
- 1Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add noodles, cooking according to package directions.
- 2Drain noodles and rinse under cold water to prevent from cooking further. Drain well and place in a large bowl. Add carrots, celery, green onions and sesame seeds.
- 3In a small bowl, whisk together rice vinegar, peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup and sesame oil. Pour over noodles and vegetables and toss with tongs.
- 4Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.