No-Bake Chocolate Bird Nest Cookies for Easter
Cookies for Easter That Are Fun & Yum
These yummy chocolate Easter eggs in chocolate bird nest cookies are a fun new use for the more familiar Haystack Cookie. Use as a topping on top of plain store-bought cupcakes for a festive touch or eat these cookies for Easter as is. A tray of these make a great centerpiece as well.
These cookies for Easter are no-bake! Reserve that oven space for your Easter ham.
No-Bake Chocolate Bird Nest Cookies for Easter Recipe:
- 12 oz. Chow Mein Noodles
- 12 oz. Chocolate Chips
- 12 oz. Butterscotch Chips
- 1 cup chopped peanuts (optional)
- Easter mini egg candies, jelly beans, etc.
Prep and Cook
- Melt together chocolate and butterscotch chips in a double boiler.
Slowly stir in noodles and peanuts and mix together.
- Drop onto wax paper and form into nest shapes.
- When cooled, have the kids fill with chocolate Easter eggs, jelly beans, and other candies