- 2 cups fresh spring peas
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 tsp grated lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup crumbled feta/goat cheese
Prep and Cook
- 1Blanche the peas by dropping them in boiling water for 30 seconds, then remove and run under very cold water to cool. Set aside.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine the mint, lemon zest, oil, salt and pepper.
- 3Add peas and cheese and toss gently.
Tagged under: salad,fresh peas,mint salad,fresh pea and mint salad